Reflections of.

Digits.

Two. Zero. One. One. Two thousand and eleven, which sounds more serious. Serious like an actual year.

A year with some tough life lessons. My year in review?  Meh, you have it all amongst these pages. I just want to make it pass January 18th, not fall down and see what the other side of that feels like to wear.  Naked Emperor, indeed.

What's curious to me, besides that last sentence, is this blog. I had no idea it would interest anyone else but myself (and maybe Pixarian.)  But there you all are, day after day checking to see if I have made a new entry, encouraging me to keep going, saying my hilarity is infectious and not treatable. You've been Awesome-fied!!

I have a few things up my sleeve concerning this forum for 2012. Mischief is brewing.

So thank you for taking this ride with me.

Thank you Latvia, Russia, England, Denmark, Sweden, Canada, USA, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan...

Happiest of Poo Flinging 2012 to all of you.

Comments

stivafan said…
Merci, Kathleen.

Popular posts from this blog

The Tale of The Pandemic Rodent with A New Cast of Characters.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

He's just a dog.